1. The EverYellow software (“the software”) is licensed (and, for the avoidance of doubt, not sold) to you on a non-exclusive basis for your personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose nor for the benefit of any third party and all rights of ownership in the software (including copyright which is protected by national laws and international treaty) are reserved by and belong to EverYellow Ltd.
2. You may not resell, rent, lease, sublicense, lend or supply copies of the software to any other party, nor assign, subcontract or in any way make over the benefit of this license to any other party nor may you make copies of, modify, decompile, adapt, translate, attempt to reverse engineer or discover the internal workings of, or otherwise exploit the software.
3. The software and related documentation are provided on an “as is” basis and without representation or warranty of any kind expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose whether imposed by law or otherwise implied all of which are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
4. You agree to satisfy yourself independently that the software is suitable for your use of the same before you use it.
5. Any liability of the Licensor for any defect in the software shall be limited to the price paid by you for the license to use same and, for the avoidance of doubt, under no circumstances shall the Licensor be liable for any incidental, special or consequential loss or damage (and related costs and expenses) resulting from the use or inability to use the software or related documentation.
6. The trademark “EverYellow” is owned by EverYellow Ltd and this license does not give you any rights to (and you shall accordingly not) use the same for any infringing purpose whatsoever.
7. We may retain and use your personal details for contacting you for marketing purposes only unless and until you notify us in writing to our customer service (as set out on our website www.everyellow.com) that you wish your details to be removed from our records.
8. You acknowledge you have read and understood the safety warning. If you are in doubt you should consult your doctor/physician before you use the EverYellow product. You must not use the EverYellow product when full alertness is required.
Do not use EverYellow products if you suffer from clinical depression or any other nervous or psychiatric condition without consulting a doctor first. If you are in doubt for any reason please consult your doctor/physician before you use the EverYellow product. The EverYellow product should not be used at any time when full alertness is required.